There can be many different causes for back acne such as hormones, sweat, medications or stress. But here are some tips to help you get rid of it for good!!
1. Cleanse your back! Lexi’s number one recommended product for body acne is PCA Blemish Control Bar– you can use on your back, chest, shoulders, arms or face! PCA Acne Cream is also a wonderful spot treatment option for more painful cysts.
2. Exfoliate. Back acne is usually the combination of dead skin cells and oil within your pores. 2-3 times per week use an exfoliant instead of your wash.
3. Always shower after your workout/sweating. Letting sweat and dirt sit on your skin is a breeding ground for acne-causing bacteria!!
4. Wear clean clothes and wash your sheets. Choose looser fitting clothing and remove your sweaty clothes after working out.
5. Don’t forget the sunscreen to protect your back from damage. Choose oil-free.
6. Try a back and shoulders facial for a professional level deep cleanse and exfoliation.
Reveal Skin & Beauty Spa
3249 Washington Pike
Bridgeville, PA 15017